Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Beautiful, Stubborn, Sassy, Random . . . GIRLS

Man, I've been trying to use this new line of paper since we got it in; but my girls don't really wear these colors. I grabbed my favorite picture of my girls and made it work. I love this photo because it really shows what they are like at any given time. Faith usually is making some kind of a face because her sisters are being "stupid", Sky is usually acting "silly" and Jade is "somewhere else" in her own thoughts. Eventhough I finally managed a good picture of them all looking and smiling; I prefer this one because it captures "THEM". I doodled around the "GIRLS", the flowers, the photo, the corners etc., I really enjoyed creating this layout. Might put some bling on the scallops.

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

Sharon I absolutely love,love,love this layout. I think your girls are exceptionally beautiful. I love that the photo is so candid and that the layout is so girlly but yet has reflections of each of their personalities.

Julie Cortens said...

Love the layout - love the doodling!