Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Mom's Birthday

My children and I took my Mom or "Gramma" out for lunch on Tuesday to Boston Pizza for her birthday. In a kind of hap hazzard kind of way, all worked out -- getting all the kids there and organized (not on time) and getting me to my eye appointment across the street (on time -- without time to eat). I think she enjoyed herself (she loves spending time with her grandchildren). We picked up her car from the shop, got Jade's boyfriend and got me to work -- even with the drops in my eyes that dialate them to a point where soft sunlight feels like knives slicing them to pieces and tears pouring down my cheeks. I looked like I was really mad all day until the pupils closed (around nine o'clock). My children were left with the camera at lunch. You will see the "wonderful" photos they took for me for her birthday page. Anyhow, I hope to get some of my new pages and projects up on the blog. Just have to take my camera to work and take some pictures. Julie and I worked on a photo album/gift box together on Saturday. It turned out great -- it was quite a bit of work -- let's say we "bonded" over it. Thanks Julie for helping me out -- I couldn't have done it without you!!!

1 comment:

Julie Cortens said...

LOL - twas nothing! I was up for a ...er...challange!
okay, gals, drop into JSI and see our creation!