Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Nature

I took these photos while on a walk with a Grade 5 class. We went around Arbour Creek. Like any other scrapbooker, I was taking pictures of everything: the sky, the ground, flowers, weeds . . . you guys know. The students were whispering: "Look what she's taking pictures of now! HeeHeeHee! I explained to them that I was a scrapbooker and did what I did for the love of nature, memories and the craft of scrapbooking. I developed the pictures in wallet size and did a single page out of them using Heidi Swapp Ghost letters, Mini Flowers and of course, my acrylic stamps. Just my way of preserving my days!

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

Okay Sharon you wanted a comment you got a comment. This is a beautiful page. I can relate to your taking pictures af anything and everything but oh what a feeling when it captures the feeling, mood and emotion of the moment.
Sheryl

Julie Cortens said...

Love it! Inspired! Need more time in my day!

Ralna Nordstrom said...

You know I've got billions of pixels of beautiful nature I've photographed just going to waste. You inspire me to scrapbook those photos for a change of pace.

Laura said...

Okay, I have to lift the way you did this title. I love it, Sharon! You never cease to amaze me with your creativity.