Tuesday, July 17, 2007

PINK


Since the store only got a few pieces of the new basic grey line, I decided to make the most of it. With the line being quite PINK, Jade was my subject of choice. I had to laugh though, because after the shift that I did this page, I picked up Jade and her boyfriend Nathan and told them that I did a page of Jade. Nathan, of course, asked what it was about. I just said it was titled "PINK". He laughed because anyone who knows or knows of Jade . . . knows that she is such a PINK girl. It suits her perfectly. I tried to use some Elsie doodles, Wilna journalling, ribbon, buttons, glossy accents, bling. Brit says my style is changing . . . everything evolves right? I like this page . . . and have gotten silly with a Dan Brown page I am working on. You'll see that one soon. Using a lot of old with the new. Fun, fun, fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this page. Im loving the recent pages you've been kicking out. Your style is changing. Also loving the amazing projects you've been making at JSI. Your so creative!! Cant wait to see what you come up with next Sharon.