Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Using Up the Old Stuff

So, any of you have any older patterned paper that you "had" to buy because it was new and you loved it . . . and now it is sitting with your scrapbooking stuff . . . piling up . . . getting deeper and deeper until you have forgotten you have it? Well, I have decided to use some of it. So, if you see some of my pages in the next while that don't maybe look "today", it is because I am attempting the impossible . . . actually using it on a layout. Some have turned out okay; some, which you may not see, don't look so hot; but they are done! I must admit, I feel a sense of accomplishment both using older pictures, older paper and previously purchased paper and embellishments. I am just using them in a more current way.

1 comment:

Veronica Hugger said...

Great post! I added it to my list of posts that promote successful scrapbooking. Check it out here: http://nsatoday.blogspot.com/