Monday, July 23, 2007

Dan Brown

Just another one of those things. I really enjoyed watching the DaVinci Code movie so I decided to read the prequil to it: Angels and Demons. I loved it. So, I read the novel DaVinci Code (which really gives much more detail). . . then I watched the movie again. Now I am beginning one of his other novels Deception Point which also looks to be a great novel. So, in keeping with me trying to do some pages about myself for my children down the road, I thought I would do a page on these novels since I enjoyed them so much. I put numbers on it that only mean something to me and symbols from the book. I doodled and added stuff until I thought "any more and this is going to be a gong show". I must admit: reading again is such a relaxing thing . . . one that I enjoyed before I had children and am now again since they can sit and read or amuse themselves while I get back into it. Lovin' it!

1 comment:

Ralna Nordstrom said...

Way cool page Sharon. I love that this page has Sharoncode. It's a fun little experiment in self expression, about something current and right now in your life.