Sunday, August 5, 2007

Just a Note

It seems like such a long time since I have been able to blog. I have been working on a birthday present for my son and it has taken me quite some time. I finished today and will have some pictures here for you soon...can't ruin the surprise. My Spud is turning 10 tomorrow...which is both wonderful and sad for me too. My baby is a "two digit" age. I just hope he never gets tired of sitting on my lap or chatting with me as he does so often. He has such a wonderful soul...so sweet...yet so boyish...love it...love him. My Jaderoo turned 15 yesterday; she is so beautiful, she has the heart of an angel and the bedroom of the tazmanian devil. Can't wait for them to get home tomorrow so we can celebrate their birthdays. Hope to get some good pictures. I'll let you see soon. Hopefully everyone has had a great long weekend.

No comments: