Sunday, September 21, 2008

Celebrate 74

We just celebrated my father's 74th birthday. While I was using my Cosmo Cricket paper for my vehicle maintenance book, I used some of it for my dad's card. I was very happy to get this picture because it is difficult to get a good photo of my dad since he has Parkinson's Disease and finds it hard to sit up straight. I also managed to get a photo of my dad and his brother Gary. I will do a page with them soon.

We just celebrated my father's 74th birthday. Since I was already working with Cosmo Cricket, I used some of it for his card. I think this is one of the best photos I have gotten of my dad lately. He has Parkinson's Disease and finds it very difficult to sit up straight. I like that the candles light up his face.

1 comment:

kristen said...

what a wonderful photo Sharon! It's beautiful!