Sunday, September 28, 2008

50+ Years Later

I hope this page means as much to my family as it did to me. My Uncle Gary came down for my dad's birthday. He surprised him with a day of visiting. It was wonderful for both of them I'm sure. I just had to get a picture of the two of them together because I remembered that I had this other picture of them from years and years and years ago. I was really happy when I found it and saw that they were sitting in the same places. Mom says that my dad was probably 18 and Gary was 12 in the picture so . . . that makes them each 56 years older. It is so bizarre how you can see that it is them. Again, I am happy that I got this picture. I put the "Johnson" ribbon on it because that is my maiden name . . . therefore, their last names. COOL!!!

No comments: