Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Rocket Man (I Think It's Gonna Be a Long, Long Time)

In keeping with my concert/picture taking "problem", I snapped a few at Sir Elton John's concert at Credit Union Centre on Monday night. My 300 mm zoom SLR was being borrowed by a friend, so I had my new camera with less of a zoom. I took some pictures anyhow. Ralna got some amazing photos. It was the most fantastic concert that I have been whining about to everyone about for months. Ralna, managed to get two tickets the morning of the concert and graciously asked me if I wanted to go with her. I think the highlights for me were: CROCODILE ROCK, GOODBYE YELLOW BRICK ROAD, BENNIE AND THE JETS, DANIEL, ROCKET MAN AND OF COURSE: THE BITCH IS BACK. This one should last me for awhile . . . that is until AC/DC shows up . . . rumors are amongst us!

2 comments:

April D said...

Sounds like you had fun! Can't wait to see your layouts from it....laura is betting who will get one done first, you or Ralna..my bets are on you though..lol

Saucy said...

If I hear anything at all about AC DC you will be the first to know.