Monday, September 15, 2008

Gone Fishin' - Catch and Release

I had to include both title on this page because they went fishing; but no one wanted to clean the fish, so they let all of them but one . . . go! This is a picture of Lucas catching his first ever fish. Jordan helped him bring it in. I guess they caught quite a few, but let them go. Lucas is also catching on to the "fish stories" as he swears he caught the biggest fish of the weekend. I used our "Old Guys Rule" paper but excluded the "Old Guys" stuff from the page. I must credit my good scrappin' buddy Sheryl Schmidt with the idea to paint the fish net and "stamp" it on to my page as opposed to using the actual fish net. If she can do it with bubble wrap, I figured I could do it with fish net. I used some "Perfect Pearls" on the fish and then glossy accented them so they looked wet. It's difficult to see; but I also have some fishing line on the page with a hook attached to it just above the fish mouth. I think this was my favorite page of the past few weeks.

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Great pages Sharon. Your work always inspires me. You are a talented lady.