Sunday, May 18, 2008

Spittin' Flies

Man, am I bad with product names. I look at them thinking I will remember them to blog them and then . . . poof . . . gone. Anyhow, this is the line Trisha used in one of her classes. I think the papers are called "Dude" and they matched so well to the boy's clothes. We had so much fun on our first bike ride of the year except for the swarms of flies. After about the millionth time, I had to stop and take a picture of the guys literally "spitting flies". I also had to include a rub-on of a fly and a picture of my shadow riding my bike. It seemed like the only way to include a picture of me in any of these memories.

2 comments:

Bamm-ela said...

Sharon,
Love the new layouts. I really enjoy your "boy" pages because I live in a "boy's world" and there isn't much room for Prima flowers (sadly for me!) on every page. Your ideas are ones I can easily interpret and even scraplift if I need to.
Thanks,
Bammela

Julie Cortens said...

Love this layout - very cool. I may have to scraplift this too - not the fly though. LOL