Saturday, May 10, 2008


Kristen asked me to publish a few pages from this album that I showed her in the store. This is a Prima chipboard book that was embossed with these words. I used various media to draw over the words that I wanted to highlight. I also used a pack of Prima paper inside and various ribbons and Prima ribbon. It is a neat book that will take time to complete. It is about the person I am and how things that have happened to me in my life that have shaped me into the person that I have become.

1 comment:

kristen said...

Thanks for posting these Sharon! It's even more wonderful seeing it again. Well like I mentioned to you, I struggled getting my mini album started, and it sure isn't anything like yours...I love your book! Mine still has a simplicity to it, which I was trying to get away from, but it's almost done now. It's turning out well for my frist chipboard album. I have photos posted on my blog and I will bring in into the store when we get back there after May long!