Monday, May 12, 2008

Shooting Hoops

It was a wonderful day except for the cup of hot coffee that spilled on my lap on the way to work first thing this morning. Quick change and then back off to work. I got slurpees on the way home, made chili for supper, dyed Sky's hair, played some 21 with Lucas over at the school (whooped his butt), got some pictures and printed them already; along with the racetrack pictures from Mother's Day and pictures of the flowers the kids got for me for Mom's Day. I'm pooped right out . . . but happy for spending some great time with the kids . . . be it helping with algebra, watching Kevin Costner in The Guardian or peeling potatoes for the kids . . . we had fun!

4 comments:

kristen said...

Sharon sounds like you had a wonderful day with your kids! It's days like that they will remember forever!

kristen said...

Hello again, so I'm almost finished that chipboard album. I've put the ribbon trim around the page edge using the Zots glue lines, but am having trouble with my pages sticking together at the edges. Did you ahev this problem as well? Do I just need to pull off the excess or what do I do? I was hoping it would dry out, but it hasn't. Any tips?

Sharon said...

Hey,

Dust it with baby powder or corn starch. That should help the pages not stick together. Let me know how it works.

Sharon

kristen said...

It worked perfectly! My mom had suggested the baby powder as well! So I used that since it's a baby book it's okay to smell like baby! Otherwise I would have tried the corn starch. But good tip. Thanks!!!! It's almost complete!