Sunday, May 18, 2008

Pull Up Your Pants

The Graffiti Paper by B-Zoo ended up working the best with these pictures. My biggest problems was that I couldn't find the right blue paper anywhere. Since I wanted to see just how short Nathan's legs looked with his pants sooooooo low, I wanted to { } that picture. And yes, he has the "L"oser sign behind his head. Also, this is one of the only pictures of him with his eyes partially open so I made it a bit bigger. Let's see if I can get the journalling . . . it ways: This will rack it up as one of the most stupid fashion faux pas' of all time. Waist band under the ass . . . what the junk. I will continue to protest this way of wearing your pants. Boxers cover your butt, but your pants don't and then your shirt has to be long enough to cover your butt that your pants don't cover. Eventhough Nathan is over 6' tall, his legs look about 2' long because of the way his pants sit. Anyhow, I used some old chipboard letters again and journalled around the pattern.

No comments: