Monday, May 5, 2008

Celebrate

Again, with all of the new paper arriving at the store and me getting a few photographs last week, somehow I managed to get a couple of pages done over the Prima Party weekend. This page was really easy since the background was from the same line as the patterned paper. The three patterned papers are a part of a quad from the same line. I used the three on the background and the fourth quad was the two flowerful corners that I also used on the page. Then I added some new Prima flowers, leaves and ribbon.

2 comments:

kristen said...

This is a nice layout of your girls. You do very nice work!

P.S. I started that new album yesterday. Intimidating at first, then I got 6 pages done! Hopefully try to get some pics up today or tomorrow of my progress.

Would you mind if we swapped blog links?

Sharon said...

Kristen,

I wouldn't mind swapping links at all. I am so computer "dead", you do what you have to and when I have a bit of time, I will try to re-figure it out again when I'm not at work. Also, when I get back to the store on Thursday, I will try to photograph the chipboard album to upload to my blog.

Sharon