Friday, May 11, 2007

Wilna

The Just Scrap It staff has been very fortunate to be able to call Wilna Furstenberg their friend. She is the best scrapbooker I know. I love to look at her pages and listen to the comments she has for all scrapbookers. This was at the JSI Spring Fling where she taught a class. Everyone was enlightened by her comments and talent. Besides being an amazing scrapbooker, she is one of the sweetest, down-to-earth individuals I know. The one thing I have to thank her for is her urging to journal more; afterall, what is a scrapbook page without a story? Thank you for encouraging all of us to further our scrapbooking creativity and pour our thoughts and feelings onto our pages.

5 comments:

Julie Cortens said...

Glad to have you up and blogging Sharon! Looking forward to seeing more pages!

Anonymous said...

Good for you Sharon ,Glad you are and running .I'll enjoy visiting with you ---If I can figure out how to do it consistantlt
Lorraine.

Anonymous said...

First I'll have to learn to check spelling
Lorraine

coRinne not connie said...

Yeah Sharon!
Your layouts are outstanding and i've really enjoyed watching you put them together!

Congrats on the blog and way to put your stuff out there!

Pam said...

Great to see your blog!
it looks great!