Wednesday, May 16, 2007

It Was My Day Off . . .

This was one of those pages that just happened. I decided to ride my bike to visit my dad. I was going over the overpass at Preston Crossing and realized that it would be fun to chronicle my bikeride. So, I held my camera and took some pictures as I rode. I decided that Saskatoon is a beautiful city in the spring. I smelled the blossoms everywhere. After my 20 minute ride to see dad, I rode my bike across the University Bridge, down Spadina and back over the Old Train Bridge. I found myself smiling to myself. I was thoroughly enjoying my time alone, exercising and snapping photos of my day.

5 comments:

jem said...

love the collection of images

Julie Cortens said...

I am sooooo jealous - two of my favorite things - riding my bike and taking photos!! I love what you did with them! So Saskatoon!I need a day off to do this!

Amanda said...

This is a wonderful page, Sharon! I love the perspective of the photos. :)

Anonymous said...

love your page, I miss Saskatoon, you did a great job. Just wondering what type of camera do you use??
Conni

Sharon said...

Connie,

I have a Minolta SLR that I use when I want a nice close up or am at a concert and need to see from far away; however, for this trip, I used my Nikon Coolpix LS Digital because it is compact and easy to carry with me anywhere.