Sunday, August 31, 2008

44

Another year, another birthday. So, at 44 I prefer to wear jeans and a t-shirt, I like my toenails painted blue, I enjoy reading novels every chance I get, I love my music and my children for buying me an MP3 player for my birthday and showing me how to download music onto it. I have to have a cell phone to keep in contact with my kids at all times and I am enjoying having short hair for the first time in many years. Just another milestone. It really hit me hard though, when I registered Lucas for school and realized I only have one child in elementary school and three in highschool. Put me in a whole new class of individuals and thank you to Noreen Duguid for saying to me, "You don't look old enough to have children in highschool." It helped a lot.

1 comment:

kristen said...

I really like this layout! What a nice way to document your day!