Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Summer '08

My family went out for Jade's 16th birthday supper on Monday. I snapped this picture of Faith on the deck of Specklebellies (SP?). It looked so much like a billboard. We had this wonderful paper at JSI. I added the bottom right flourish from a rub-on from the same line and then used our Sizzix to do the title "Summer '08". I borrowed Ralna's pencil crayons to do the secondary boarder around Faith's picture. I like the photo so much I didn't want to clutter the page up.

5 comments:

kristen said...

You're right, it does look like a billboard. Nice photo! And nice layout, compliments each other well!

Anonymous said...

your blog is the greatest. Like I said I check it everyday. Great ideas and excellent work.

Angie said...

Great picture! She is so beautiful

Sherri said...

That's a great page!!

April D said...

Beautiful!!!!