Monday, April 14, 2008

Wild Child


Lovin' the overlays! Fancy Pants all the way! Right down to the rub-ons I had a blast putting together this page. The colors seemed to go so well for the pictures and then the rub-ons rubbed on so well on top of the overlay. I added some different color and sized eyelets, an old tag I had and some bright ribbon. The word "waves" is on the bottom in acrylic. So much fun working on this on a Saturday afternoon. It was nice to get back into the swing of things. I have been feeling like my scrapbooking hasn't been worthy of the paper it was put on. These last few pages have made me feel a bit better about it! I guess you need the right pictures, great paper and a bit of time to get it all together.

2 comments:

Mrs. Wizzle said...

Wonderful colours and soooo.... bright, cheerful, summery, springy Kind of how we are feeling right now. Wishing strongly for winter to be absolutely GONE!

Laura said...

Liking this fun, colorful page!