Sunday, April 20, 2008

He Didn't Tell Me How To Live . . . & It Takes Balls to Snowboard

Anthony wore this get-up to Montana's in Sherwood Park and danced on the wooden floor with his steel-toed boots which caused quite a few stares. When we got back to their house, I asked him for a few pictures. He offered the pierced nipple shot and I took it. He is quite the kid. He has a heart of gold, is intelligent, knows how to save his money for important things and drives a hybrid. He could show a lot of people how to live their lives in a decent, smart way. I am proud to call him my nephew.
When I saw this picture, I warned Jade that I was going to do this page. She doesn't get the humor in it. She was grabbing to get her other set of mittens but it looks like she's "adjusting her balls". We had discussed that snowboarding was more difficult than skiing so the title stuck when the picture was developed. Simple page to put together . . . but one that had to be done nonetheless. Patterned paper, rub-ons and letter stickers . . . quick but memorable.

No comments: