Monday, April 7, 2008

Best Friends - Family

This is my brother-in-law Jim. He was explaining cars and car parts to Lucas after hours of play wrestling. Lucas kept asking when we could go back so he could play with Jim and Jim asked if he could keep Lucas for awhile. They got along great. This was one of the only moments that I could get a picture of them because they were always moving so fast, everything was just a blur. So when we got home from Edmonton and all of the new lines of paper were in, I quickly threw together this page. I must tell you, throwing together pages is all we have had a chance to do at JSI. There is so much new product to put out, we spend all of our shifts making room and pricing and putting out product. There is something for everyone. Heidi Grace and FancyPants lines for girls and Cosmo Cricket and FancyPants for boys. Everyone seems to be finding something they have been looking for.

1 comment:

Angie said...

All the new lines coming in are so inspiring. I'm finding myself just looking at the paper, and some of the add ons, and the pages and ideas are just coming to me so easily. Great page!!