Monday, September 3, 2007

Mini Family Album

Since I couldn't take my children to my 25-Year High School Reunion, I made a 3" x 3 album with pictures of them as young children and now. This particular album I bought at JSI and liked it because it had minature page protectors in it of which you could add to. It came with 10 page protectors which was all I needed for this project. I used up scraps for the entire book since it was so small. I made wallet-sized photos which fit almost perfectly. It was quick and fun and everyone loved it.


2 comments:

Ralna Nordstrom said...

I could sell 30 of these thanks to you

kristen said...

Hi Sharon, I was just viewing your album pages, and this is what I'm after! I want to use wallet sized photos in a 4x6ish album to create a "Just Arrived" Twins book for my girlfriend. How easy is it to work with a chipboard album? Can you still use brads and snaps on the paper and still stick the page properly to the chipboard? And what's the best and most durable adhesive. Any tips would be great b/c so far I am a page protector album kind a girl, but trying to escape into the modern projects!!! ~kristen