Monday, September 17, 2007

Cal's '77 Vette

What a perfect way to end a fun weekend. Not only did I get some pages done, I saw Dionne (who worked at JSI when I began to scrapbook). She is a radio-personality in Yorkton who came in to see some friends. Then to top it off, Cal and I got the 'vette running and took it out for a cruise on Sunday Nite. I drove it to work Monday and out for supper Monday. My kids came home from their dad's place and all of this tied in a neat bundle -- made me very happy. I think the topper; however, was that Lucas told me he had read the entire book I had just bought him -- and he ASKED FOR MORE BOOKS TO READ!!!!!! Yeah BABY!!!!!

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

OOHHH Yeahhhhh!!! Gotta love the car. Sharon, you do such beautiful work. I am always inspired and moved and motivated by you. These pages show your love for friends, family and life.

Laura said...

Of course I love this page and car. I am NOT drooling. I forgot to tell Shannon to come by after work...probably just as well, we'd be vette shopping now.