Saturday, September 15, 2007

Snarl

I was hoping for some pictures with my children and Cal at the wedding since we would all be dressed up. I guess I'll have to try it again when we all have jeans and t-shirts on. Sky looked absolutely beautiful in this dress and her hair and make-up done; however, it is not how she prefers to be. Her response to "I would like a picture of us girls together" was: "I wore the dress, you're not taking a picture too!" I guess I'll just have to settle for whatever I can take; which is the way it should be -- the way she is: casual and crazy!

1 comment:

Julie Cortens said...

T-shirts and jeans makes for much more relaxing pictures - especially family pictures - and the real personalities shines through without all the famcy clothes. I'm with Sky on this one! :)