Sunday, November 16, 2008

No More Tough Guy Stuff Please

I decided to change the entire mood of this page. It began as a "Tough Guy" page. Then I decided that I didn't want to highlight the crazy things Matt had done; but rather state the point that the crazy things he did/does almost cost him his life. Watching my teenagers and thinking back to when I was a teenager and looking at Matt, I realize that teenagers think drastically different than adults. They think they are invincible and outwardly state that "they don't care" about the consequences. Well, after almost losing him to a single rollover accident on the highway (where the driver of his vehicle was killed) I feel it more responsible to scrapbook this page this way showing that I'd rather have him slow down, take care and stay alive. It's not worth losing our friends and family . . . So, I popped up some stars, added some orange brads on the large star, added to the title using rub-ons, added an orange circle using the coluzzle, a Creative Cafe arrow and journalled about Matt's accident on a hidden tag. Now I feel it's done.


No comments: