Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hot Rod Sucker

This was a fun page to do. I wanted to use the bicycle paper which had the blue on the back. I folded the bike paper back so you could see the blue. I used some mesh and then some ink around everything. I found one of Lucas's old play car wheels in with my buttons. I inked it and "drove it" across the page several times. I also made the title in the same way. I used rub-ons for part of the title. The next day I made a "sucker" out of a sucker stick and the sucker part out of glossy accents and Tim Holtz Lettuce ink. I made it on plastic and let it dry for hours. I cut it out of the plastic and glued it to the page.

3 comments:

April D said...

very creative page...love that sucker...I would never have thought of it.

kristen said...

wow, I'm loving your layouts....you seem to be makign them simplier and simplier but I love what you're doing! Keep up the awesome work!

Janet said...

Gr8 idea on how to make the sucker! At first I thought it was a real one.