Sunday, November 16, 2008

Jade - Co-op Kids' Club Newsletter

I'm kind of glad Jade doesn't look at this blog often. I told her she would be glad I did this page one day when she is older. We picked up a movie this past week and then ran over to the Co-op to get some munchies, when I spotted this Newsletter. I picked it up and pointed it out to her. Of course, her eyes rolled into the back of her head. The clerk was wondering about it so I pointed to Jade in the flyer and then at Jade beside me. She smiled and told the next clerk. They thought it was as neat as did I. Jade kind of giggled too. I thought I should get it onto a page before the flyers weren't around anymore. I popped up a bunch of things on this page: the computer screen, the crayons, Jade and the title. It really looks neat in person. Since there was so much to put on the page because of the flyers, it was almost done by the time I glued everything down. I just wanted to highlight her.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Very cool -- she's famous! ;)

April D said...

that is soo cool..