Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Thanks Guys!!

Geesh! It sure was nice to hear from you guys. I have been packing like crazy and moving boxes to my mother's basement, working on Estimating Square Roots when they don't have perfect squares and learning about the Pythagorean Theorem which I did not learn in Elementary School, Highschool or University; but had to teach today. Thank goodness for some prep time to familiarize myself with it. I must admit, Substitute Teaching MAKES you learn curriculum after curriculum after curriculum . . . in other words, you learn a lot. The rain is making me tired and I'm going to head to bed. Thank you for commenting on my blog, it made me realize you guys are really still out there.

1 comment:

Angie said...

im still here too, my computer crashed, so that explains my absence