Sunday, October 5, 2008

"I Am Legend"

Where have all of the scrapbookers gone? I feel like all of my regular scrapbooking friends have disappeared. Part of it may be because I am not at the store as much; but it seems like I don't hear from anyone on my blog either. I know, where are my pages? Well, I managed to do one today at the store. I am moving in December and have been working on moving some stuff out of my condo and that has kept me really busy. Janys and I cleaned the store the other day and that took some of my scrapbooking time up too. I would really like to know where everyone is. I'll try to get some more stuff up on my blog soon too. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sharon,
Just letting you know that I do check in (all the way from Ottawa) to see how things are going :)
You should get a facebook account :)
- Sonia

April D said...

I am around too...I don't think anyone has seen me in the store lately...lol, savin me some money!!...lol but I am trying to save it for the big retreat next weekend...But, I do check your blogs all often.

Pam said...

I agree....where have all the bloggers gone???
I check everyone out daily in hopes someone has done something creative!

Janet said...

Hey girl, I read your blog! Just because I don't comment, I don't read. I'm scrappin' Friday! Hope to see you!

Liz said...

I check out your blog a lot, just don't leave a lot of comments. See you at the scrappin weekend in October, I don't get up to toon town much otherwise.

Kate said...

Ok, Ok, I'm late but I am here. I check in too! LOVIN' the Elton pages baby!!!