Monday, August 24, 2009

Summer 2009

So, every year I do a page of who/what/where I am at this point of my life. This is it. As you can see, I've been reading quite a bit. Today I found out why I haven't had the energy to do anything more than read. My iron level is really low. The doctor said the range for iron is between 20 - 120 to be healthy. My iron is at 3. Ya, 3. So, given that, he understands why I have no energy to do anything; which is why I feel so lousy, why I have been gaining weight and wanting food that is no good for me. Well, hopefully by my next birthday, I will be feeling better.

2 comments:

Karen of the KAGS said...

Iron levels can do that - it's baaad. Hope you're feeling better now

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling that "Fall 2009" will be much better and very different for you than "Summer 2009" was.... or even any of the previous 31 years! :o)