Thursday, August 6, 2009

Angelic

I left this page for last because I am particularly happy with it. This is my "hand down, all time favorite" picture of Sky. I loved the little curl on her head and the angelic look on her face. I have waited years to scrap this picture. The color was unmatchable! I Glimmer Misted the entire background paper. I Glimmer Misted the brown roses and lace. I Glimmer Misted the title and the flourishes. I love this page. Partly because I love the picture, partly because I love my baby Sky and partly because these are my favorite colors together. It is such a happy page for me. And, yes, I made the dress. I made all of my girls their first princess dresses.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I saw you doing this page in the store and I thought it was just beautiful! all the other layouts that you have posted are also gorgeous, you do such nice work!! I always look forward to see what you have done!