Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Duck with Wings

This was my favorite page from my weekend at work. I grabbed my scrap bins and looked for blue and black & while papers that matched my pictures. I had some cardstock at the store which I brought from home. I used any stash letters I had and arranged my page. All this page cost me was my sticky tabs. Everything else was from my stash. See, by doing this, I feel justified in a way when I spend money on expensive things. When you average it out, it makes everything seem a bit more cost effective. Now . . . to get some more albums to put the pages into . . . another expense.

1 comment:

Mrs. Wizzle said...

I LOVE your logic Sharon! It only cost the sticky tabs. As if you never paid for the stuff in your stash! Ha ha ha I think it is because I do that too. ONLY if I buy new stuff does my page cost anything!

Great layouts! Totally enjoy your style!