Saturday, July 5, 2008

Biffed It Bad

How do you scrapbook a bruise? Man, I wiped out seriously! You know how you put one foot on a pedal and then swing the other leg around and start riding. Well, I do it all the time. This time; however, I had on my sandals and one got hitched on my seat. I went ass over forehead and ended up looking like scrambled eggs on the sidewalk. Best of all I had just been in the liquor board store getting some rye. Talk about a bad experience. I couldn't wear short pants or shorts for weeks. A student hurt himself on the playground one day and I showed him my bruise. I told him I took the training wheels off my bike and wiped out. His tears stopped and he laughed at me. Gotta laugh at yourself to stop from crying sometimes.

2 comments:

Julie Cortens said...

OUCH!! My leg hurts just reading this! Did the bottle of Rye survive?

Sharon said...

Julie,

Yes, the bottle of rye survived until I got home. Then I needed some cheering up, so it came in handy.