Sunday, March 16, 2008

OMG


Lucas agreed to let me publish this page if I journalled in lime green. Janet, this one's for you! New paper and new stickers. To let you in on the why . . . we have had this horse in our family for awhile and it turns up in the weirdest places and scares the heck out of us. The day Lucas rode it in his boxers, was the day mom took out her camera. Lucas's sense of humor took over from there and "OMG" (Oh my God!). This picture is my desktop for my computer. It puts me in a good mood for the day.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Lucas, you are such a good sport and your mom can tell you how much I howled when I saw this photo. I laughed until I almost cried. You made my day!!!! Thank you. I have to tell you Lucas, please don't ever lose your sense of humor, because that is what will keep you going some days and you may not realize how much your sense of humor brings such joy to others!!!! Keep smilin'!

Amanda said...

Lucas -- I just love this picture! It made me laugh so hard! Thanks for brightening my day!

kristen said...

I can see why you love this picture so much! It's so funny! Brave boy for allowing it to be posted!