Monday, March 3, 2008

Massage Gone Terribly Wrong

Faith, Mike and I were over at Cal's for supper one night. Faith and Mike stayed for awhile chatting. I don't remember if Faith wanted the massage or Faith. I think they both wanted one which was the problem. They wrestled and giggled and Faith screamed (like she does) and then kicked until they were both out of breath. No one got a massage . . . but everyone was happy being together. Ralna gave me some new paper and I found some matching ribbon in the store. Circles seem to be in my scrapbooking style now and the title was again done on the Cricut. The flowers matched so well, I just went with them. Some of my favorite colors for two of my favorite people.

1 comment:

kristen said...

Really nice layout! I agree, the colors are all super awesome! Nice how well the ribbon and flowers fit right in.