Monday, March 3, 2008

First Time Skiing

New, new paper, new acrylic stamps . . . fun, fun, fun. The acrylic stamp is the same as the wave in the patterned paper, so I used it on the chipboard letters and then glossy accented it. I did the tab on the top of the journalling block . . . but it wasn't dry before I left work. The tab has glitter on the stamp which I applied glue to. Cool fun, cool beans, however you want to say it. I had fun and so did Lucas and I at Table Mountain his first time on skis. These photos are priceless, forever captured and kept for him. I hope he enjoys skiing in the future as much as I enjoy creating the memories.

2 comments:

kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kristen said...

love the new posts! I really like what you did with the letters to spell "first", they look so good I thought they were bought liek that! Man, I bought some papers the other day, now I need to get my butt in gear...this weekend, I hope... (kristen)