Sunday, January 20, 2008

Joy

It is time for me to work on Rhea and Mike's Wedding Album. I worked on this page yesterday. I want the layouts to be simple and elegant . . . but worthy of wedding photographs. Rhea looks so happy in this picture that I journalled with a verse from the Bible: "A twinkle in the eye means joy in the heart." It is from Proverbs. I used some new dies with some older paper, some acrylic stamps, ribbon and an old sticker (the metal heart). The JOY was a royal pain in that "Lovely Laura" thought it should twinkle because of the verse. Well, so I added some glitter to the black paint. Laura told me to seal it . . . it dried looking like dandruff. Then I added some of her glitter spray paint . . . not much help. So, I ended up putting Glossy Accents on it and covered the whole thing with black micro beads. What a headache. Fortunately, I like the outcome.

2 comments:

Angie said...

very nice, elegant and simple...Great job!!

Laura said...

I rather like the "10 step" finished product. We are rather persistent aren't we, though? Looks great.