Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Your Eyes Sparkle

Well, my girls saw what I wrote on my blog. Faith was walking out the door when I said, can I get a picture of you girls when you pick up Sky. Her response was . . . "not right now". So, when they all got home, I showed them again, this time Sky washed the face paint off and Jade came downstairs. The wind was blowing like crazy Saskatchewan wind does, so we had to take the pictures in my livingroom. They turned out okay I guess -- Faith's were the best. I could hardly wait to get them developed so I could do a girl page. Ralna must have wondered what I was doing at the store so early Wednesday. I got this almost done before Faith called bored at my condo. I drove home and finished it later in the day. I like it. See, she is beautiful.

3 comments:

Ralna Nordstrom said...

Nice page Sharon and so easy. Kaylin is already at that point that she doesn't want her picture taken. kids, so ungrateful... I'm not asking much just a few cute photos of you not looking at the ground.

Dawn Hueser said...

Don't worry Ralna it will just get worse as she gets older. LOL.

Sharon you are such an amazing photographer and scrapper. Those girls of yours are real beauties - like their Mom.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures that you took of Faith, Sharon. I wish I had someone around my house who always had a camera and wanted to take pictures of me. Maybe you could adopt me for a day and take my pictures. haha. You very talented at photography and the pictures of Faith look professionally taken.