Thursday, June 14, 2007

Mischievous Boy Trouble


Lucas says for me to say he is a loud, annoying kid who loves to bug Jade. Well, true to some extent . . . he can be loud, he loves to bug his sisters -- but what is a boy to do when all he has is sisters . . . five in all! He is pure mischief with a side helping of pokemon games. I am really beginning to enjoy the arrows -- and of course the rub-ons will always remain a favorite of mine (of course that is what I said about cardstock -- I didn't know how to use patterned paper for awhile -- now what do we all use the most? . . . patterned paper of course. Well, if capri pants can come back into style . . . anything can happen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this page - bright, bold & totally boy! Great job Sharon.

Ralna Nordstrom said...

Bright, fun page sharon. I love this line!

Julie Cortens said...

Great layout - I am getting some inpiration for a page I need to do on Paul when he was 14 - or maybe I will just scraplift this one???