Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Second to Chat . . . No More Than That

Hi! Sorry for not having any pictures for you today. School has begun. I was out my first two days and am back out tomorrow. Yes!!!!! Just Scrap It got in a bunch of new product. There is so much paper . . . I don't know where Ralna will put it all. But, it's nice.Tons of Jolees and new embellies that go with the paper . . . it's crazy. I want to say what I saw yesterday . . . but there's too much to mention. So, you'll have to go and look for yourself. Well, the weather is nice finally so I have spent some time with students outside as I said I would. Wonderful, wonderful sun. Gotta love it. Sounds like September is going to be hot. I think my iron levels have gone up a bit. At least I don't feel like staring at a wall all day. I have some energy back and being off coffee isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Hope everyone is having a great September.

No comments: