Sunday, July 19, 2009

Okay, so I think I'm about done Rhea and Mike's Wedding pages. Since I have some free time to play at work, I have been doing "the dirty". I promised myself that I wouldn't get into Glimmer Mist and Tim Holtz's Color Washes. Whooops! They just look so good on Faith's Grad pages and then the craze spread onto most of my other pages. The problem is, that it takes awhile to dry . . . and since I don't have the patience to work with them with plastic gloves on, my fingers always look like my other job is as a mechanic -- stained fingers etc. But, it's so much fun and the colors are amazing!!! Oh well, we'll see what I get accomplished during the summer. Maybe since I'm not so busy, I can find my creative side again. I hope you all have a safe and relaxing summer.

No comments: