Monday, July 27, 2009

I feel a bit bad that I haven't blogged lately. I have been working on a class and doing some other pages that take some time...drying time. Soon though, I will have some pages up. I have been taking some time with my kids to do summer things. I even remembered to take my camera the other day to BareButt Beach. It really is a nice place...if you don't think about the name much. Well, not sure what to do today. Seems like the perfect day for a bike ride...oh, ya, though that won't be happening. Someone decided they needed my bike more than I did and stole it out of my backyard. What really rips me off is that it isn't worth anything of value...it just meant time for me to spend with my son going for rides together. Unfortunately, I really can't afford a new one. Hope everyone is enjoying their holidays. I'll hold down the fort here in Saskatoon. I should mention a big thank you to my daughter Faith. She is lending me her Twilight books to read over the summer. That should keep me busy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are so good, you will enjoy them. You will finish them in no time and wish there were more!