Monday, June 22, 2009

One Crazy Day

Well, I have tried to get some pages up. I did these five last night after work. I sat and watched the most depressing movie and then decided to watch a comedy afterward to cheer myself up. I did these at the same time. I have been busy with work and with our store's 10th Anniversary weekend, it has been crazy. Faith's Grade 12 Grad is on Thursday, staff parties, etc., will make this week completely nuts. Apparently I am Faith's official photographer for her grad experience. So it looks like I will have a ga-zillion photos by Friday. She finally got her dress after the fiasco of getting it in at the wrong size and only having weeks to re-order, re-make and re-ship it from China. Well, we got it, got it altered and she came to try it on at JSI during the Anniversary weekend. I'd have to say it was a hit with the ladies . . . and really Faith did look gorgeous in her princess dress. You will see it soon enough on my blog.
Just another page done with older pictures. The journaling is on a circle that can be pulled out. Got to get some rest now. I've been sick since Easter and can't shake this bug. I am exhausted!

No comments: