Saturday, June 27, 2009

Faith's Grad Album

Well, I finally finished Faith's Grade 12 Grad Album. I began it months ago by taking white cardstock and stamping them entirely with Tim Holtz stamps and a couple of my own that were appropriate. I blended them (some lighter and some darker) but used one group of colors on all of the pages. I used a lot of bling and flowers and found some quotes that were very Faithish. I made the album 8 x 8 and Zuttered it. Then I used a stand and screwed the back chipboard page to the stand. Faith can look at either side and keep it on her desk and look at whichever page she wants.














1 comment:

Laura said...

Sharon, you did an amazing job on this album....not surprising. It not only is stunningly beautiful, but it is uniquely one of a kind. Which you do so well. I wonder how many times she has looked at it already?