Monday, March 16, 2009

My Kids - As Kids

I have found some more endearing pictures of my girls and am slowly getting them done. Again, using paper from home, I have created a few more children layouts. This first one is of Sky in the Baby Crawl. What a cute little munchkin. Love the baby colors.
Sky also has many expressions and always has ever since she was tiny. So I did this page because it is so her. All I had to do was add the striped paper which ended up looking like ribbons and then added some bling, flowers and some rub-ons. Again, scraps and stash from looking through stuff. Good title for my life: Scraps, Stash and Stuff.


Then there is this page of Faith in an outfit that Gram made for her. Must be where I got my love of crafting . . . watching Mom sew and knit and crochet. Now she does watercolor. My girls were so lucky to have my mom sew them these cute outfits. This was a new line of paper with old embellies.


No comments: