Monday, March 16, 2009

Lucas . . . Again

Can you tell I did this one at home too. A new acrylic stamp with stickles, old acrylic lettering, old dies, old paper, old skeleton leaves and old sticker words. Now, while I know I don't get on line as much as I used to to update my blog, it seems that no one is out there looking. Are you guys still out there? I can't get onto the internet at work anymore and check anything and my home computer is acting up. I seem to not have much time to get my laptop so I must apologize for being lax. Hi Guys!!!!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yes, I know, it is hard to keep writing on a blog if you don't think that anyone is checking it out. But I do check your, quite often, I am sorry that I don't leave comments more often. You do so many pages with older photos that I keep checking to see just what you are doing because that is one of my goals, to get the old photos into albums as well as keep up with the newer photos too. It's pretty daunting some days!!

Sharon said...

Thank you for responding. I am waiting for some more vintage papers to come into JSI so I can do more pages. I also have re-connected with my cousin in Finland and we will catch me up on some of my ancestors again. So, hopefully I will have more heritage pages coming.