Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy Holidays 2007

It was great to have my sister and her family down for Christmas this year. They always get things moving. Jim is here with Jade and my elf daughter Faith. Then there is my nephews Matthew and Anthony. Brenda and Donna are on the next picture with my sister Donna and then again Matt and Anthony. Along the bottom is my dad by the Christmas tree, my mom's dog Max dressed in his holiday gear, then Jim (my brother-in-law) with Lucas (man did those two wrestle this year). Then we have my Mom reading the Christmas Story (which she does every year) -- thank goodness we didn't have to sing Silent Night . . . no one can hit those high notes. My dad again in the next picture then my brother Ken and Matt. We always do Christmas Eve with my parents. It is a tradition that no one really wants to miss. We visit, catch up, goof around, play some games, eat our faces off, hand out gifts then eat some more. Christmas wouldn't be the same without it. Somehow with Sky and I taking pictures, we got missed in the pictures . . . as per usual.

1 comment:

Mrs. Wizzle said...

Even though you are not in the pictures (was that arranged on pupose????) I am so glad you are back at it. I totally enjoy looking at your pages and get inspired by your work. Keep it up, even if from a distance!

Aren't family wonderful!