Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Shoes

I snapped this silly picture one day when I was sitting on the front steps kinda feeling a bit like a kid. I got reflective about life and how no one wants to get hurt in life -- by other people or other things. These shoes made me smile because they are always my "stand-in", "comfortable", "friendly" shoes that don't hurt me. I loved the paper when I noticed it one day near the bottom of a stack of paper. After I finished the page, I moved the paper up where everyone could see it -- because it's "prettiful".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a great page Sharon! Sometimes it's just important to reflect on some items that seems relatively insignificant, but is really a metaphor for life. I love it! I hope you are doing well. Theresa

Sheryl said...

Love the page Sharon. Thanks for bringing life into perspective. You are an inpiration.

Laura said...

I was wondering how that page was going to look finished when I saw it in the back room. Love it. Have a great Saturday off and a Happy Thanksgiving weekend!